How Great Is His Love

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with lovingkindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful. Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit."
Jeremiah 31:3-5

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zepheniah 3:17

I felt today that the Lord wanted you to know that He loves you on a level that is beyond your comprehension. I hope you will be encouraged by the video clip below of a song I wrote called "How Great Is Your Love". Here are the words:

How great is Your mercy and love You have lavished on us.
You are my God, how great is Your love.
How great is Your mercy and love You have lavished on us.
You are my God, how great is Your love.

Raining down in this place, fill our hearts with amazing grace.
Come to us, shine on us.
You are my God, how great is Your love.



2 comments:

Susan Frigge said...

Beautiful. I see Him smiling. Thanks for sharing and bringing a piece of Heaven to my day. I love how He & I are capitvated with each other.

And I, like you, long for others to know that captivation. I hope and pray many people let this song lead them to that.

Happy Thursday to ya. :)

David Good said...

Thanks Susan. I actually thought of the profile picture you use of the smiling Jesus! That's the way we should see him - always smiling towards us.

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.