Book Review for 27 Tough Questions Pastors Ask

Monday, May 17, 2010

If you are in church leadership I would like to recommend an new book called, "27 Tough Questions Pastors Ask" written by a friend of mine, Dick Hardy. Whether you are a senior pastor, associate, or a member of the pastoral staff of your church you will want to read this book. Dick has years of experience pastoring successful churches of all sizes. Dick now consults with pastors and church boards in the area of church life and leadership. He is a pastor to pastors. Every major area of pastoral ministry is covered in this book from staff relationship to finances to pastor-board relationships.

I have a very old book in my library titled "The Pastor's Handbook". This new book is the Pastor's Handbook for the 21st Century. It will be a welcome addition to my library and will be a book I'm sure I will refer to many times in the years to come. You can get this book now at Amazon.com or by visiting www.thehardygroup.org.

1 comment:

JCMasterpiece said...

I can vouch for how good this book is. If you are a pastor or even a church leader you will invariably need to read at least parts of, if not all of, this book.

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.