1 Year Anniversary

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It was one year ago today, August 26th, that I started this blog. It started as a personal devotional journal of sorts to have a place to keep track of things God is speaking to me about. Today I posted my 100th post exactly one year later. I am amazed and humbled by some of the stories from those who read my blog of how it has touched them and brought encouragement to them. I am thankful that the Lord has somehow used this blog to make a difference in people's lives. I am also amazed at how this blog has been read all over the world. It has found its way onto computer screens in Canada, Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, Peru, Britain, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Nigeria, Poland, India, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Russia, Mauritius, Australia, Korea and of course, the United States. If you are a reader of this blog, and it has somehow touched your life, I would love to hear from you. I also want to say thank you for taking the time to visit this site. I hope that you will continue to keep coming back.

5 comments:

Meriam said...

Happy anniversary honey. God has used your blog to teach me many things. Thanks for being obedient and a faithful follower of Christ.

Nehha N Josshi said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

David Good said...

Thank you Nehha.

Free Child said...

Congrats with sticky through with it your blog has had a encouraging role for me i've missed it when I haven't been able to read it and when i do i feel blessed...thanks for your views and thoughts

David Good said...

Thanks Free Child. Thankful to the Lord that my blog has been a source of encouragement to you. Gives me more incentive to keep writing. Blesings!

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.