Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!
I just want to take a moment to say Merry Christmas and thank you to the faithful readers and followers at New Songs of Praise. I have been writing this blog for 3 and a half years now and I am humbled that it is being read all over the world, in 106 countries, on every continent except Antarctica. Who knows, maybe some day it will reach someone down there too! As I write about worship and leadership principles that I have learned over the years, I hope it has somehow been an encouragement and a blessing to you. You have been an encouragement to me through your comments and feedback and that you would take time out of your day to read these posts.

So, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May you be filled with great comfort and joy that was proclaimed by the angels that day when Christ was born and may his light shine in you throughout the new year!

David Good
New Songs of Praise

If this blog has encouraged you perhaps you know someone that might need some encouragement. Take a moment and pass on the following link to them so that they can be a part of New Songs of Praise.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.