New and Improved!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

You may have already noticed, but New Songs of Praise has undergone a name change and address. The new name of my blog will now be "The Good Life" and will be at this web address. I will continue to bring the same content but with a slightly updated focus and I hope increased frequency. If you subscribed to New Songs of Praise you don't have to do anything as your subscription has been automatically updated. If you haven't subscribed I would like to invite you to do so by clicking the "Subscribe" button in the column on the right side of this page.

Thank you for visiting by blog and I hope you will return often and join me on a journey in the pursuit of living the life that God intended for us to live. I want to personally thank the many all over the world who have been faithful readers. I pray that my posts have been an encouragement to you.

Living the Good Life,

David Good
david-good.org


Get free updates from The Good Life in your inbox. Subscribe today!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.