The Golden Circle of Leadership

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TEDTalks
A friend of mine sent me this TEDTalk video. This is one of the most brilliant concepts I have heard, not because it's new or innovative, but because it clearly communicates what I believe is Jesus' method for the Church in reaching the world with the Gospel message. The speaker is not coming from a Christian perspective, nor is he using scripture. However, everything he shares is a biblical concept. He just doesn't know it. For years I have been advocating the concept in everything that I teach that as Christian leaders our calling is not about what we do but who we are. This is the core value of this talk.

I hope you will watch it. It will be the best 18 minutes of your day and I know it will inspire and challenge you.



Get free updates from The Good Life in your inbox: Subscribe by email

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.