Merry Christmas from The Good Life

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of my faithful readers and followers here at The Good Life. I am thankful that my blog has been a source of encouragement and blessing to so many all around the world. I look forward to a new year of writing and hope you will continue to be encouraged and uplifted.

If you know of someone who could use some encouragement, I would like to invite you to send them a personal invitation to follow The Good Life. The email subscription link is always at the bottom of every post and at the top right-hand column.

May you be filled with Christ's peace and joy this Christmas season and throughout the coming new year!

Get free updates from The Good Life in your inbox. Subscribe today!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2017. The Good Life.